Recent Media Coverage of Our Research:
- Our work on animal-assisted therapy was recently featured in The Washington Post. This work was also discussed on Radio New Zealand, KCBS Radio, and CJAD 800 Radio. July 05, 2017.
- This Yale Daily News Article discusses our work on the interactions between humans and dogs. September 14, 2016.
- We were featured in the New Haven Register discussing our studies with children and robots. February 07, 2016.
- This article about research on the therapeutic benefits of dogs features our study on the role dogs can play in reducing anxiety. November 19, 2015.
- This article in the Yale Daily News discusses lab member Molly Crossman’s study of the Medical Library’s therapy dog program. February 20, 2015.
- In this Yale Daily News article, a staff reporter discussing the potential implementation of therapeutic horseback riding interviews Molly Crossman about current and future research on the benefits of animal-assisted therapy. March 31, 2015.